A lack of vitamins and trace elements makes itself particularly noticeable when it comes to hair. Especially during lactation and after birth, many young mothers struggle with hair loss. In addition to hormonal changes of the body, missing biostats can also be a contributing factor to hair loss. Vitamin H, known as Biotin, is involved in the amino acid metabolism (formation of protein and keratin) and is highly dedicated to the production of cells. Together with other high-quality active ingredients, deficits are compensated and hair is revitalized. Håvsund hair supplies the hair with the most important vital substances that are of course naturally extracted. Some of Havsund hair’s key attributes include:
- Made in Germany
- Suitable for pregnant and lactating women
- 100 natural, suitable for vegetarians, without dyes and gluten-free.
- Biotin as a water-soluble vitamin, is involved in many metabolic processes in our bodies
- Zinc, because a lack of zinc can lead to thinning or brittle hair
- L-Cysteine (amino acid) is the most important amino acid for the construction of the hair creatine
- With silicon from millet
L-cysteine Against Hair Loss
Hair loss is often caused by a lack of nutrients in our body. For example, stress causes an increased demand for micronutrients such as vitamins (especially the B complex) or trace elements.
A study by the University of Aachen has shown that the combination of L-cysteine, pantothenic acid and millet extract increases cell division of the keratinocytes. The presumably effective part of the hirs sesame extract is the miliacin, a phytoestrogen. Keratinocytes are responsible for the production of keratin and thus hair growth.
One pack includes 60 capsules and will last for one month.
Please take two capsules per day with plenty of water, ideally just after breakfast and just prior to your evening meal. Not to be chewed. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
We recommend you to take Håvsund Hair for at least three months, preferably 6 months for best result.
- Do not exceed the stated consumption
- Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
- As with other food supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies
- Store below 25°C in a dry place and keep the product light-protected, sealed, and out of reach of children